Monday, August 10, 2009


My First Baby Lesson !!!

Dear ones

The last two days have been absolutely fascinating watching myself struggle to find the matter for blogging. The ever entertaining and non-stop fun activity is watching my mind go on this roller-coaster rides. If any of you have tried this thing with your mind, am sure you would agree with me.

This is live reporting... my little one(who is just 2 yrs n 3 months old now)...packed with bubbling enthusiasm walks up the stairs to where i sit now typing and proudly declares that she climbed up on her own...she is growing up and i suddenly realised there is no more hiding or escaping.

Oh yes...its getting even better...she wants to sit on the key board...I was very obviously having serious problem with content :-) but something just happened to me...

Last two years have been a wonderful period of learning... sometimes fun-filled and at times tearful...The funniest part of bringing up babies is that at every stage, you think the next stage would be easier and they prove to us that its otherwise...
(A loving advice I give to all the new mothers I happen to meet now)

Having quit my job after our little bundle of joy took form, it was fun learning the basics of child-minding and diaper changing. Very easy job when they are infants but as they grow to become a toddler the lessons become all the more trying...wake her up, feed her, bathe her, feed her again, put her to sleep( when i have to tend to my basic needs) and then back to sqaure one...Thats all i do...

'Pissed off' would be too mild a word to describe the emotional mess I was in... niroop was the lucky one who got the chance to bear the brunt of all my inner turmoil...

One fine morning I realised...life was everything I wanted it to be...but I was in a mess...who is responsible??

to be continued....

Lovingly Your's

2 comments:

  1. SMILE - That was the first thing I did after reading this post!

    Live Reporting - I too do it once in a while. :) It's fun. Maybe you should try live blogging once. In-between YES+ sessions, if possible. :D

    Great blog, chechi. :)

    JGD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh god...!!! Almost all ladies of your age start blogging with the same topic "THE kid"...
    JUs read dis blog: http://hearmythought.blogspot.com/

    I have seen how hard its to convince VAishu & to move on wit ur Daily chores... But i hav seen the sunny side of it too...

    Good post, expecting more posts abt Vaishu...

    "When a child is BORN, A Father & MOther are also BORN with them"

    ReplyDelete