Sunday, August 30, 2009

Vaish again


Hi dear ones


The way I feel when i watch my little one reminds me of the toungue twister 'I feel, i feel a funny feel and if you feel the feel i feel then i feel you feel the feel i feel' ( u sure must've heard this right?)

I donno, I always wonder, does every mother feel that their children are the best in the world. I sometimes feel a bit embarassed about it, but actually i feel that Vaish is par excellence and the best of the lot ( i donno whether i should be telling this). Anyway for me my little darling is one of a kind and truly unique and i am proud to be her mom ( if it sounds like bragging, you are mistaken. its not. i am just being true to myself)

Like I said, she is now playing the role of my teacher... now the lessons are on patience, patience and again patience.

hooo....does she get into my nerves? dont ask me. Now its all day long practical sessions on patience. Trust me, nothing works with them. At this age they will outsmart you in anything and everything you say or do. With her, all my logic seems to be like ping-pong balls. I try to drive some sense into things and she is all up with 100 s of who-s why-s, how-s, when-s and where-s that finally I end up losing my mind.

I go crazy over why she doesn't let me put her to sleep when she is feeling sleepy and then fuss over every little thing that comes up simply for the reason that she is feeling sleepy. (doesn't make any sense to me.) She drives me crazy enough to turn 'impossibles' to 'possibles' and impractical to practical.

Just 2 years n 4 months and she cant take her eyes off from the mirror. Can you believe it? Whatever I do, i have to do it such a way that her self-admiration process in not hindered. NO..your imagination is not doing justice. Its more frustrating than you can imagine.

But at the end of it all, when she runs to me for a hug, I smile at how she makes my world the most beautiful experience. After all the fuss and havoc, when i cuddle her to me in sleep, she completes me and my life, she is the twinkle in my eyes.

For me, the slogan goes... 'east or west, she is the best.'

I pray that it be thus for all mothers and all children. Let every mother be blessed with a heart to see their children as the best, no matter what.

I guess its our faith and trust which will evolve into their confidence. I believe this is the best a mother can do to make them truly the best.

Lovingly Your's

4 comments:

  1. vaishu kutti love u so much chweeti....

    ReplyDelete
  2. sheri..i'll agree that Vaishu is the best baby in the whole world...IF...you agree that my cat is the best cat in the world

    ReplyDelete
  3. well written chechi and this is a common trait seen in all moms' across the globe..!Their child is the best and wen u get a grand daughter then trust me!!! things will change ..ur slogan will be as simple as this "east or west my grandchild is the best" U would cherish on the silliest of the things they do..keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. KAVITHAJI,ME SMITHA....NIRROPETTAN' STUDENT.LIFE WAS LIKE THIS FOR ME TOO... BUT EYES AND MIND TURNED UPSIDE DOWN WHEN THINGS WENT WRONG IN MY LIFE LIKE I COULDNT EVEN GO THROUGH MY WILDEST IMAGINATION...NOW AM BLIND TO MY SON ,DATHAN AND SHOUTING AT HIM AND MAKING HIM COLLAPSING THESE DAYS(PRAYING TO GURUJI TO MAKE HIM COOL AND TAKE THESE THINGS OFF FROM HIM..)ALWAYS WHERE AM TRYING TO BE BALANCE WITH MY ODD SITUATIONS..

    ReplyDelete